SOUTH COAST RC
SOUTH COAST RC
SOUTH COAST RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOUTH COAST RC

A place for NSW south coastians to discuss anything related to RC... or not :)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BERMI APRIL MEET

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TyroneMT2

TyroneMT2

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 am

What date is the April meet?
Back to top Go down
TyroneMT2

TyroneMT2

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:10 pm

April meet is on the 1st of April.

Answered my own question
Back to top Go down
Paul (Admin)
Admin
Paul (Admin)

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 am

u talking to your self again? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://performance-wise.com/
TyroneMT2

TyroneMT2

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Yep.

Ive been flogging the next meet on the Buy sell swap sites on facebook and have had a few questions and quite a few "likes" Might get some new ppl there on Sunday. Thought we should spread the word a bit. Unsure how ppl would hear about it otherwise. Kinda tucked in behind the club out of the way.

Back to top Go down
Paul (Admin)
Admin
Paul (Admin)

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Good idea. I noticed albert had a put a small ad in the Narooma public school newsletter.
Might pay to advertise in the local papers too. Can be costly though.
Back to top Go down
TyroneMT2

TyroneMT2

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Prob might be free being a "community club" just a write up in the sports section with results and a pic would be good
Back to top Go down
Paul (Admin)
Admin
Paul (Admin)

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:13 pm

most definitely. And in both the Bega and Narooma papers would cover the immediate area surrounding Bermi.
Are you heading down this Sunday? The weather is forecast for a few showers. Could do anything between now and then though.

Havent seen Albert on here for a while. do u think he still has the shits with me? scratch
Back to top Go down
TyroneMT2

TyroneMT2

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Yeah if the weather is ok will head down.

Havent heard a peep from Albert since the last meet. (Besides the post on the Bay's FB page)

Nah I think hes over it now
Back to top Go down
FIREWIND

FIREWIND

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 am

me and my bro will be going to this sundays meet (first timers) should be fun to race with some other cars.
i herd about your track/club on face book incase use were wondereing as use were talking about it.
Back to top Go down
TyroneMT2

TyroneMT2

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:27 am

Yeah nice will see you there. Weather looking good for sunday. Dont forget that Daylight savings finishes on Sat night/Sunday morning Clocks back an hour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BERMI APRIL MEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERMI APRIL MEET   BERMI APRIL MEET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BERMI APRIL MEET
Page 1 of 1