SOUTH COAST RC

SOUTH COAST RC

A place for NSW south coastians to discuss anything related to RC... or not :)

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NRCCC??????? Why not!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: NRCCC??????? Why not!!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:03 am

Im keen to approach the Eurobodalla council with a proposal for an off road RC track in narooma.
Theres a bit of unused land around Bill Smyth Oval which could be very promising.

I called council about this and they said that Id need to get a proposal together which outlines the area we need, the land we are considering and the no. of people that are and will be potentially involved (ie- petition).

Here's a shot of the Bill Smyth Oval in Narooma. Ive outlined the spots I was thinking about in Yellow:

Any suggestions? Probably need to start a Narooma club too. (Narooma Radio Control Car Club)?

P.

1:10 scale - AE B4.1 + AE B44.1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://performance-wise.com/
Paul (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NRCCC??????? Why not!!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:11 am

All 3 spots have their advantages. The top left being that it is most probably not going to be used for anything, it is half fenced off and one of the seat stands can be used as a control tower as it is backed up to this piece of land.
The section at the top right is larger, looks like it could be wanted for future development (hasnt been used for years though) and Im also not 100% sure if it is owned by council.
The section on the bottom is larger and seems to be unused. It doesnt look like it could be used for anything else, sports, parking etc...
A couple of possibilities maybe...........? scratch

Last edited by Paul (Admin) on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NRCCC??????? Why not!!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Drawn up a petition and will bring it to the BRCBRC track day this Sunday. Will also see if I can leave a copy at the Narooma Library, youth centre, Lindas sweets n treats (DVD shop) and also Jaycar on the flat.
The guy at Jaycar sells RC stuff so he'd know of some people in the area and this could be good for his business too.
Will most likely go the Bay on the following Sunday and bring the petition too. Be good to get some BB members on board with this and to also pick their brains to see how they went about getting their track. (I have no idea what Im doing)... No

Back to top Go down
TyroneMT2

PostSubject: Re: NRCCC??????? Why not!!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Well done Paul. I checked out that oval the other day for potential track locations too. I think thats the best location in Narooma definately. Good to see someone is getting off their butt and doing something.
Hopefully sunday is dry keen as. If you want to ask some questions regarding the Bay track theres a lady on my facebook friends named Kylie-anne Fish. She is the secretary or treasurer for the Bay club. She and her husband are gonna be at Bermi on Sunday you/we can Grill them then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRCCC??????? Why not!!   

Back to top Go down

NRCCC??????? Why not!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTH COAST RC :: Welcome to the NSW south coast rc forums :: Events calendar-
Jump to: